Welcome
Welcome to ncdf

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

[Guide] Naruto Castle Defense Fate Crafting List

This is a section specially created for guides. Game discussion looks a little too messy, so I guess this would be a better place specially dedicated for guides.

[Guide] Naruto Castle Defense Fate Crafting List

Postby tutalang » 15 Oct 2010, 17:05

As we all know Jade of Kage is the combination of 3 Kage Equipments. To know more about Equipments, visit my Equipment Guide.

Crafting Fate into a Jade of Kage will boost it's stats bonuses properties by +20. You can only upgrade your Jade of Kage if you have Stone of Fate which you can get from defeating Hokages. They have 10% chance of dropping. Then you must upgrade the Jade of Kage from the Special Upgrades Shop.

Mysterious Effect... it is the effect of the crafted Jade of Kage with Stone of Fate.

Mysterious Effects can give you added stats bonuses or increasing the multiplier for your Skill or 1st and 2nd Ultimate. Final Ultimate seems not available.
There are also instances that there are 2 mysterious effect crafted in a jade but for different characters. I for one wouldn't like to have stats effects since it's not that useful and there are other items better for stats effects.

For the damage calculation, I believe that it adds the multiplier to your current skill multiplier like if a skill is AGI x60 and you have a AGI x10 then your skill will improve the damage as AGI x70. For ultimates, it adds X15 of the main stats that the character used.

Example:
Amaterasu AGI x60 + Jade of Kage Mysterious Effect: Amaterasu AGI x15 = AGI x75. So if you have 100 AGI, you will be doing 7,500 HP damage as opposed to 6,000 HP damage. Even though I didn't created the map nor have it check with world editor, I believe in this formula according to experience and also BladeSaint believes this formulation.

When the Mysterious Effect is just a skill of a character it add x10 of its main stats.
Example:
Konoha Daisenpuu STR x10
Sabaku Sousou INT x10 + Katou Karyo Endan INT x10

And when the Mysterious Effect is an ultimate then it adds x15 of its main stats.
Example:
Yellow Flash STR x15
Amaterasu AGI x15 + Choji's Critical Attack STR x15

It is also possible to have 2 Mysterious Effects for different character but 1 is just a skill and 1 is an ultimate effect.
Example:
Crow Epherema AGI x10 + Big Human Bullet Tank STR x15
Hakke Hasangeki AGI x15 + 100 Intense Palm AGI x10

Also I have noticed... if there are 2 Mysterious Effects, the 2 character they belong to is also present on other 2 effect jades like for example...
Hakke Ryokujuyonsho AGI x15 + Hakke Sanjunisho AGI x15

Both belongs to Neji in the first effect and Hinata on the second effect...

Another example is...
Amaterasu dmg inc AGI x15 + Choji's Critical Attack dmg inc STR x15

So here is my partial list of encountered Mysterious Effects.
========================================================
Skills:
Bansho Tennin AGI x10
Kokuangyo no Jutso AGI x10
Konoha Daisenpuu STR x10
Makyo Hyosho INT x10
Mokuton Golden Wood STR x10
Omoto Renge STR x10
Raikiri AGI x10
Raiton: Raikiri Dual Flash AGI x10
Rasengan STR x10
Sensatsu Suisho INT x10
Suiton: Goshokuzame STR x10
Suiton: Suika no Jutsu AGI X10
Tsubaki no Mai AGI x10
Ultis:
Chojo Giga: Continuous Ink AGI x15
Chojo Giga: Sumi Nagashi AGI X15
Doton: Doryu Taiga INT x15
Fuuton: Rasenshuriken STR x15
Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kirikiri Mai INT 15
Sabaku Kyu INT x15
Sawarabi no Mai STR x15
Shinra Tensei AGI x15
Sogu: Tensasai INT x15
Suiton: Gomakisuiren AGI x15
Suiton: Water Pillar STR x15
Unlimited Throw INT x15
Unmovable Stance STR x15
Yellow Flash STR x15
Doubles:
Amaterasu AGI x15 + Choji's Critical Attack STR x15
Cherry Blossom STR x15 + Shoton Suisho Rokkakuchu STR x15
Chidori AGI x10 + Explosive Clay: Flying Bird INT X10
Hakke Ryokujuyonsho AGI x15 + Hakke Sanjunisho AGI x15
Mystical Hand Tech AGI x10 + Shoton: Hasho Koryu STR x10
Sabaku Sousou INT x10 + Katou: Karyo Endan INT x10
Sudden Flash STR x10 + Fuuton: Kamaitachi INT x10
Suiton: Suihado AGI x15 + Explosive Clay: C3-No.18 INT x15
Stats Effects:
HP +10000
Armor +100
All Stats +100
All Stats +150
These are all the Mysterious Effect as I checked from world editor.
Thanks for reading!
Last edited by EnesTuran on 20 Oct 2010, 12:41, edited 2 times in total.
Visit my guides:

Naruto Castle Defense Fate Crafting List = Jade of Kage Mysterious Effect Lists
Naruto Castle Defense Equipment Guide = Equipment List
Naruto Castle Defense Gem Guide = Gem Upgrade and Tips
tutalang

Re: Naruto Castle Defense Fate Crafting List

Postby tutalang » 17 Oct 2010, 07:28

Come on guys, if you have encounter a skill not listed here pls post? Ok? Thanks!

Edit: I have listed all possible Mysterious Effects since I have seen it at world editor.
Visit my guides:

tutalang

Postby Privacy » 19 Oct 2010, 13:55

I encountered before stats + 200
Privacy

Postby imsohai » 19 Oct 2010, 23:11

Good job on that list.

List out those skill belong to which character also.
imsohai

Postby imsohai » 19 Oct 2010, 23:13

Good job on that list. If u can list out those skill belong to which character that would be great. i get confuse sometimes.
imsohai

Postby tutalang » 20 Oct 2010, 12:37

Privacy wrote:I encountered before stats + 200

Nope, I have checked the map and there is no existing effect that has +200 in object editor/items.

Code: Select all
Item Type:|cffffcc00Jade|n|nItem Stats:|n|cff00ff00STR+100|nAGI+100|nINT+100|nMysterious Effect|r|n|c0000FFFFAll Stats+150|r|n-----------------------------|nNinjas' highest ranked accessory
Item Type:|cffffcc00Jade|n|nItem Stats:|n|cff00ff00STR+100|nAGI+100|nINT+100|nMysterious Effect|r|n|c0000FFFFMax HP+10000|r|n-----------------------------|nNinjas' highest ranked accessory
Item Type:|cffffcc00Jade|n|nItem Stats:|n|cff00ff00STR+100|nAGI+100|nINT+100|nMysterious Effect|r|n|c0000FFFFAll Stats+100|r|n-----------------------------|nNinjas' highest ranked accessory
Item Type:|cffffcc00Jade|n|nItem Stats:|n|cff00ff00STR+100|nAGI+100|nINT+100|nMysterious Effect|r|n|c0000FFFFArmor increase by 100|r|n-----------------------------|nNinja's highest ranked accessory

These are the only stats related effects from the map. No more, no less.
Visit my guides:

tutalang

Postby BladeSaint » 20 Oct 2010, 17:07

imsohai wrote:Good job on that list. If u can list out those skill belong to which character that would be great. i get confuse sometimes.

I guess for most skills it would be beneficial for all NCD players, however, there's something to note.

If you notice, Amateratsu, Rasengan and possibly a few other skills are shared between different characters, for instance, Itachi+Sasuke, Naruto+4th Hokage. In the chinese wordings, they did not indicate whether whose skills they are, and so, I merely translated what they have typed in. I guess, that may need a physical experiment to see which skill is suited for which character.
For all European players who wish to play NCD with fellow NCD players. (Others welcome too)
Venue: Garena Europe RPG Room 5
Time: Undefined
Players to contact: UchihaAvenger19, Cosmas, pickupchicks, Geo-Golden
BladeSaint

Re: [Guide] Naruto Castle Defense Fate Crafting List

Postby Hoffin » 05 Feb 2011, 09:41

Kinda randomly thought about this but since the three basic skills which are nukes are Skill level (10) x Atrib but if you inc the damage of the attrib to x10 the overall damage would be 100x atrib soooooooo would that actually make them better than the others or are the others applied as ???x15 for increase or is it merely added to the x???
Hoffin

Postby BladeSaint » 05 Feb 2011, 09:48

I'm not sure about that, but I think I mentioned about this somewhere.

There can be 2 explanations. Supposed you have 3000 STR. Skill description = X 10. Unique Item = X 15,

1) 3,000 X 10 X 15 = 450,000
--> I would say this is impossible. If your skill were to be amplified by such an amount, the game will be too imbalanced.

I have seen how one of my Jade worked with my skill. This increment is definitely impossible. The increment I saw, was near twice the amount. This leads me to the 2nd explanation...

2) (3,000 X 10) + (3,000 X 15) = 75,000
--> This would be a better explanation I guess.
For all European players who wish to play NCD with fellow NCD players. (Others welcome too)
Venue: Garena Europe RPG Room 5
Time: Undefined
Players to contact: UchihaAvenger19, Cosmas, pickupchicks, Geo-Golden
BladeSaint

Postby MrYodaful » 06 Feb 2011, 02:05

is the 2nd explanation, the new 15 will not be applied to the x10 from teh original skill, it add always damage to the original damage, like if the skill takes 300 damage x 10, then it takes 3000, the original damage is 300 and the total damage is 3000, that is 300 + 300 + 300 +300 +300 +300... and so on. If you had 15x it is also to the original damage, like (300x10)+(300x15), because is always 300+ 300 +300 +300, and it never uses the total damage, since 300 is always a variable from the map, like a=300, and a x 10 = 10a= 3000, if you add x15, it would be 15a= 4500, using concatenation that is the true operation from addition, it would be 300x10 + 300x15, that will give you the total damage by units like grams are to killograms (1000 grams = 1 killogram)
MrYodaful

Next

Return to Game Guides (2.3)